Not all independent counselors can bill the insurance providers listed. Each independent counselors contract individually with insurance providers. Please contact the individual counselors or your insurance to see if your counselor is a provider.
- Anthem (Blue Cross Blue Shield)
- Anthem EAP
- Anthem Healthkeepers
- Aetna EAP
- Aetna Better Health (formerly Coventry)
- Cigna EAP
- INTotal Health
- Life Services EAP
- Life Works EAP
- Military One Source EAP
- Optum EAP
- Optum United Healthcare
- Tricare Humana East
- United Behavioral Healthcare (UBH)
- Value Options (Beacon Health Options)
- VA Premier
- Out-of-network billing (if out of network is allowed by your insurance)
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health (behavioral health) insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session? Do I have a copay or coinsurance?
- Do I need prior authorization? ("yes" for EAP, usually not for office outpatient therapy)
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis. We do not have any grant money or donations to offset charges.
Cash, Check, Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, you may be charged a fee.
Questions? Please contact us for further information.